3rd Annual Conference on End-to-End 3D garners support from engineering, surveying and other professional groups
2 October 2012 (Portland, Maine, USA) – SPAR 3D announced that 11 major trade organizations have endorsed SPAR Europe. Nine of these organizations are Europe-based while two are international associations based in the United States. Their members include engineers, surveyors, asset owners and operators, and forensic and security and other professionals. SPAR Europe Conference on End-to-End 3D takes place 12-14 November 2012 at the World Forum in The Hague, The Netherlands.
The associations supporting SPAR Europe are:
• Association Luxembourgeoise des Ingénieurs (ALI) – Luxembourg
• Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors – United Kingdom
• Danish Society of Engineers (IDA) – Denmark
• Fédération Royale d’Associations Belges d’Ingénieurs Civils, d’Ingénieurs Agronomes et de Bioingénieurs (FABI) – Belgium
• Fiatech – Worldwide
• Geobusiness Nederland – The Netherlands
• Ingenieurs et Scientifiques de France – France
• International Association of Forensic and Security Metrology (IAFSM) – Worldwide
• KIVI NIRIA – Dutch Association of Engineers – The Netherlands
• Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – United Kingdom
• THTH Association of Decentralized Information Management for Industry – Finland
“We are proud to have secured endorsements for SPAR Europe from leading trade groups throughout Europe and the world, including 6 new groups for 2012,” said Lisa Murray, SPAR Europe director. “They are pleased to support an event that gives their members access to the tools and techniques for using 3D technologies to drive efficiency, improve workflows, reduce project timelines, improve safety and mitigate risk.” She added that members of supporting organizations enjoy 10% off the regular conference rate.
About SPAR Europe
SPAR Europe Conference on End-to-End 3D brings together professionals from throughout Europe and beyond to discover the latest advances and technologies in 3D data capture, processing and delivery. SPAR Europe targets asset owners, engineers, technology developers and university researchers to present and discuss the latest tools and techniques for using 3D technologies to drive efficiency, improve workflows, reduce project timelines, improve safety and mitigate risk. Fiatech, a consortium of large capital assets owners, will be holding a meeting 12 November 2012 in conjunction with SPAR Europe. For more information and to register, visit www.SPARPointGroup.com/Europe.
About SPAR 3D
SPAR 3D organizes conferences and provides news and information for professionals involved in 3D imaging technologies. Content– delivered in-person and online– gives practitioners tools and information to make better business decisions. SPAR 3D is wholly-owned by Diversified Business Communications. For more information, visit www.SPARPointGroup.com and www.divbusiness.com.