Phase One Industrial Aerial Imaging: Outstanding Productivity and Affordability
On-Demand Webinar | Free
On-demand Webinar | Free
During this webinar Phase One Industrial will cover all the benefits of the complete large format image solution, through to the single aerial cameras for manned aircraft, UAVs and ground solutions.
The presentation will discuss the specifications of the complete Aerial Solution that will help your business to become more efficient and cost-effective in aerial image data collection.
In addition, we will have the opportunity to take a closer look at some recent user examples from Scott Jones, VP Collection Operations, Atlantic; a forward-thinking, technology-driven remote sensing, surveying and consulting business since investing in Phase One Industrial.
- Performance Overview and an introduction of how the complete Aerial Solution makes your business more efficient and economical
- Large coverage with image width over 20,000 pixels
- Reduces number of exposures & flight lines needed
- Decreases time to final deliverable
- High image capture rate
- High aerial survey productivity
- Compact & lightweight system
- Easily integrates with smaller gyro stabilized mounts in a range of aircrafts
- Wide Dynamic Range of 83dB – ability to work in challenging low light conditions
- Higher ROI compared with other large format systems
- Why you should invest in Phase One Industrial
Editor’s note: This webinar references a Leica Geosystems product that has not been in production since 2010. To find out about the current large format airborne cameras, please visit the website at https://leica-geosystems.com/products/airborne-systems/imaging-sensors.
Kevin Graville, System Sales Manager, Phase One Industrial
Scott Jones, Vice President, Atlantic
Leslie Rosa, Sales Manager