OWINGS MILLS, MD – November 17, 2015 — Rand Worldwide (OTCBB: RWWI), a global leader in providing technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, today announced that six industry experts from its IMAGINiT Technologies division will lead 10 sessions at Autodesk University 2015. On the tradeshow floor, at booth #319, IMAGINiT will demonstrate the new releases of IMAGINiT’s Scan to BIM, IMAGINiT Clarity 2016.1 and Clarity Owner Data Portal software. Autodesk University takes place December 1-3, 2015 at the Venetian Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
“Each year our presence at Autodesk University demonstrates our passion for connecting with customers, showcasing our latest products and services, and educating attendees in the classes we lead, all with the common goal of advancing the design experience for Autodesk users,” says Tim Johnson, senior vice president, IMAGINiT Technologies. “Our expert led sessions are always popular because they delve into the real business challenges that companies are having today. If you want a thoughtful, strategic discussion on a particular issue or a better understanding of the 2016 business trends, come by our booth for a chat or attend one of the classes we are teaching.”
Experts at the IMAGINiT Technologies booth (#319) will showcase the latest edition of IMAGINiT’s Scan to BIM software which introduces new concepts that will change the way users think about and work with Autodesk Revit software. Also featured at the booth is the popular IMAGINiT Clarity family of products, including the new Clarity Owner Data Portal (ODP). Clarity ODP allows building owners to distribute data to non-Revit users and integrate model information with facilities management systems such as ARCHIBUS. To learn more, experience live demonstrations and have your questions answered by IMAGINiT’s software development team, visit the IMAGINiT booth at Autodesk University 2015.
IMAGINiT Class Line-Up for Autodesk University 2015
- Custom Homes in Revit: The Tools to Succeed
- Revit + FormIt = Bye Bye SketchUp – Due to demand, this class will now be taught twice during the conference
- CADZilla—Taming Large Files in Inventor
- Factory Design Suite: Asset Development Checklist
- Get Your Inventor D(e)river License
- It’s All in the Details—Best Practices for Detailing Drawings
- ReCap and Factory Design Suite—A Great Combination
- Techniques for Rendering Realistic Models in Inventor
- What Lies Beneath: Using AutoCAD Underlays in Inventor