Next week, kubit will begin a series of webinars to introduce their new scanning portfolio, which includes tools for enhancing point cloud workflows in AutoCAD, Revit, and more. Sign up for a webinar to attend, or to receive a recording of the webinar if you can’t attend.
135 minute webinar series introducing the latest kubit laser scanning enhancements by product. Attend full webinar or simply login to session of choice.
- Integration with Autodesk 2015 point clouds
- New tools for BIM extraction and family object creation in Revit,
- Automated structural extraction and better plant design in AutoCAD,
- Connection to Autodesk ReCap Photo and MUCH MORE
Date: Wednesday, 5/21/14
Time: 10:00AM – 12:15PM (CT), [Houston]
One hour advanced session for current PointSense Plant users
- Review recommended workflows for piping and structural extraction in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Plant 3D
- In-depth review of AutoCAD 2015 point cloud use for industrial facility design
- Instructional on how to use new functionality in PointSense Plant 15
Date: Wednesday, 6/4/2014
Time: 10:00AM – 11:00AM (CT), [Houston]