Next week, kubit will begin a series of webinars to introduce their new scanning portfolio, which includes tools for enhancing point cloud workflows in AutoCAD, Revit, and more. Sign up for a webinar to attend, or to receive a recording of the webinar if you can’t attend.
kubit Release Webinar Series:
135 minute webinar series introducing the latest kubit laser scanning enhancements by product. Attend full webinar or simply login to session of choice.
- Integration with Autodesk 2015 point clouds
- New tools for BIM extraction and family object creation in Revit,
- Automated structural extraction and better plant design in AutoCAD,
- Connection to Autodesk ReCap Photo and MUCH MORE
Date: Wednesday, 5/21/14
Time: 10:00AM – 12:15PM (CT), [Houston]
PointSense Plant 15: What is New?
One hour advanced session for current PointSense Plant users
- Review recommended workflows for piping and structural extraction in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Plant 3D
- In-depth review of AutoCAD 2015 point cloud use for industrial facility design
- Instructional on how to use new functionality in PointSense Plant 15
Date: Wednesday, 6/4/2014
Time: 10:00AM – 11:00AM (CT), [Houston]