Haag’s VP, 3D Solutions, to represent SPAR at Houston event July 15-16
July 8, 2014 (Portland, Maine) – Chris Zmijewski, a long-standing member of the Advisory Board for SPAR 3D’s LiDAR and 3D measurement and imaging conferences, will share information about the conferences and technology they cover at the NASA In-Space Inspection Technology Workshop (ISIW 2014) taking place July 15-16 in Houston.
“SPAR 3D was invited to present at the ISIW because of the significant opportunity the SPAR conferences offer to ISIW attendees,” said Lisa Murray, SPAR 3D Director. “In particular, SPAR International 3D Measurement & Imaging Conference March 30-April 2, 2014 in Houston will give members of the in-space community the opportunity to get plugged in to a larger group of technology developers and users.”
Ms. Murray stated that Mr. Zmijewski’s participation at ISIW ties in directly with the objective of ISIW 2014, which is to promote inspection technology development for in-space/similar needs through identifying mutual interests/potential points of co-operation in multi-agency, industry and academic groups. “Chris has tremendous knowledge of 3D technology and the SPAR conferences,” said Ms. Murray. “He’ll be able to speak with ISIW attendees about how the education and technology at SPAR can help with their unique challenges.”
More information about ISIW 2014 can be found here: http://www.nasa.gov/offices/nesc/workshops/ISIW2014.html.
About SPAR 3D
SPAR 3D organizes conferences and provides news and information for professionals involved in 3D imaging technologies. Content– delivered in person and online– gives practitioners tools and information to make better business decisions. Products include:
- SPAR International 3D Measurement & Imaging Conference (March 30-April 2, 2015 – Houston)
- International LiDAR Mapping Forum (February 23-25, 2015 – Denver)
- SPAR Europe 3D Measurement & Imaging Conference (8-10 December, 2014 – Amsterdam)
- European LiDAR Mapping Forum (8-10 December, 2014 – Amsterdam)
- SPAR Japan (June, 2015 – Kawasaki)
- www.SPARPointGroup.com, online news and information about 3D imaging technologies
- SPARView weekly enewsletter on 3D imaging technologies
SPAR 3D is wholly-owned by Diversified Communications. For more information, visit www.SPARPointGroup.com.